Skip to main content

  Notice – The latest updates on the evolving COVID-19 policies and resources for the campus community.x
The latest on Cal 1 Card specific COVID-19 updates.

Get a Cal 1 Card

Cal 1 Card Office

212 Sproul Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720-2264
Hours: Check here for most updated office hours information

How do I obtain a Cal 1 Card?

All incoming students should be receiving the initial Cal 1 Card as part of coordinated move-in and/or orientation activities.  Please contact your orientation representatives or program administrators with any questions or concerns.

All continuing students and new or continuing employees / affiliates needing a new or replacement Cal 1 Card will receive it at the Cal 1 Card office.

Issuance of the initial Cal 1 Card requires provision of the corresponding student, employee, or affiliate identification number and a valid (i.e. non-expired) government-issued photo identification card (e.g. driver license, State ID, passport, military ID) for identity verification purposes.

Please make sure to review the corresponding information in either the Student FAQs, Employee FAQs, or Affiliate FAQs as applicable for further instructions on what to do before and/or upon arrival to Sproul Hall.

Cal 1 Card Office Map