Obtaining your Cal 1 Card
Please go to the Get Card page and carefully review the information provided.
- Making a Deposit
Add money onlineAdd money to an account online with a credit card or a bank card with a VISA, Mastercard, or AMEX symbol on it. Online deposits are the fastest, easiest way to add money to your Cal 1 Card debit account. Deposits are made with a credit card, and will show up as an ordinary transaction on your statement. Your funds should be available in your Cal 1 Card debit account within 10 minutes. Please review the debit account Terms and Conditions before proceeding.
Add money by mailAdd money to an account through mail with a check. Download this payment form (.pdf) to add money to a Cal 1 Card debit account by mail. Please send the completed form to: Residential Student Service Programs Cashiers Office 2610 Channing Way Berkeley, CA 94720-2272 A Student ID number or Employee ID number is required to process payment. Payments are posted to the Cal 1 Card debit account within 24 hours of receipt. For questions, call 510.642.1524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add money in personAdd money to an account in person by visiting the Housing Cashier's Office. You can deposit funds into your Cal 1 Card debit account in person by visiting the Housing Cashier's Office, located on the second floor at 2610 Channing Way. Accepted forms of payment are cash or check. Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For questions, call 510.642.1524 or email email@example.com.
- Obtaining Your Cal 1 CardAll current students, employees, and eligible affiliates are required to obtain a Cal 1 Card for access to campus buildings and/or services.
How do I obtain a Cal 1 Card?Visit the Get Card page and carefully review the information provided.
- What Does Your Cal 1 Card Do?
- What is Your CalNet ID?
- Where to Use, Promotions, and Discounts
- How Do I Make an Appointment with Cal 1 Card?Our office is located at 212 Sproul Hall. To make an appointment:
- Visit our online Flex Appointment Page to make an appointment.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to select from available appointment time slots.