Skip to main content

  Notice – The latest updates on the evolving COVID-19 policies and resources for the campus community.x
The latest on Cal 1 Card specific COVID-19 updates.

Contact Us

Cal 1 Card Office

212 Sproul Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720-2264
Hours: Check here for most updated office hours information

Phone: 510.643.6839 or 1.866.2UCBCARD

Lost or Stolen Card

Please deactivate your card online or call 1.866.2UCBCARD immediately and review the corresponding information in either the Student FAQs or Employee FAQs, or Affiliate FAQs as applicable for further information specific to your cohort.

Cal Dining Meal Plan / Flex Dollar Questions

Students living in the dorms please email and make sure to include your name and ID number.

Students who live off campus with a plan please refer to meal plan update information.

CalNet Support

Before making a trip to the Cal 1 Card office for CalNet support, please review the information for a CalNet overview.

Are you a new student that has not yet claimed your CalNet account online?  If yes, please read further instructions on how to claim your CalNet account online.

Are you an eligible CalNet user that has already successfully claimed your CalNet account and created your CalNet ID but need to reset your passphrase?  If yes, please read further instructions on how to reset your passphrase.

Are you an alumni needing a CalNet ID reminder or the ability to reset your passphrase, please read further instructions on how to proceed.

The Cal 1 Card office provides Tier 1 CalNet support services which may be requested as follows:

  • in person at 212 Sproul Hall — make sure to first stop by the check-in kiosks on the 1st floor to place yourself in the queue
  • by phone at 510.642.4126
  • by e-mail at

Comments or Suggestions

Please contact Jorge Martinez
Operations Manager, Cal 1 Card Office

Please note this website may link to other websites and technology applications. Our office does not monitor those websites or applications and has no technical or content control. Please contact the owners of those websites or applications for assistance.

To report spelling errors, outdated information, and/or incorrect or broken links on this website, please contact webmaster.