Everyone has a debit account that comes with your Cal 1 Card, and it doesn’t cost you anything!
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy when you use your Cal 1 Card debit account:
- Secure & Convenient: Check your account balance, transaction history, and make easy deposits to your Cal 1 Card debit account from the convenience of your home or office computer.
- Fast & Easy: Deposit money online to your Cal 1 Card debit account today and enjoy quick and easy purchases at over 40 on and off campus merchant locations. Don’t carry cash or credit cards anymore, just swipe your card and go!
The Cal 1 Card website provides access to all your account information. When you log into your debit account, you can:
- Make a deposit.
- Check your account balance.
- Check your account transactions.
- Report a lost or stolen card.
Anyone can make a deposit to a Cal 1 Card debit account using a UC Berkeley student or employee identification number. Online deposits can be made using a credit card and are immediately available for use.
Deposits can also be made by mail. Learn how to make deposits by mail.
We have many partners that give Cal 1 Card holders convenient one swipe access to a wide variety of goods. Click here to find out where you can use your Cal 1 Card.
Terms and Conditions
Read the Terms and Conditions that govern the debit plan and its use.
Call 1.866.2UCBCARD or e-mail Cal 1 Card at email@example.com for assistance in solving any problems.